BritishAmerican Business Spring Conference 2014
Innovation & Disruptive Technology:
Transforming our Business World
Wednesday 14th May 2014, 8.30 am – 1.45 pm, BT Centre, London
About the Conference
Photos of the conference are now online on our Facebook page.
To view a summary of the discussions which took place, click here.
BritishAmerican Business Conferences provide a programme of high level business discussions and provide fantastic networking opportunities with the 200+ senior executives who regularly attend from both transatlantic business as well as UK and US government.
Again featuring top business leaders and influential opinion formers, our panels of expert speakers will discuss:
- The latest trends in disruptive technologies and its potential to transform both business and society
- How to manage and take advantage of disruption to your company’s competitive advantage
- How disruptive technology will impact on future business processes
- The social and political factors and infrastructure needed to foster a business environment that helps that “disruptive spark”
Confirmed speakers include:
- David McClelland, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Ed Vaizey MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- Gerard Grech, CEO, Tech City UK
- David Bailey, Chief Technical Officer, BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Cyber Security Business
- Stuart Coleman, Commercial Director, Open Data Institute
- Dan Crow, CTO, Songkick
- Richard Dobbs, Director, McKinsey Global Institute
- Thijs Jurgens, Vice President Innovation, Shell
- Kit Malthouse, Deputy Mayor of London for Business and Enterprise
- Alex Mason, Special Counsel, Baker Botts
- Amir Mizroch, Tech Editor, Dow Jones
- Dr Nicola J. Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT Global Services
- Stephen Pattison, Vice President of Public Affairs, ARM
- Sylvain Preumont, Founder and Director, iMakr
Why attend? What previous attendees have said about our conferences:
“We wouldn’t miss BAB’s Spring Conference – it’s always enlightening and inspiring as well as providing great high-level networking opportunities.”
Graham Bell, American Airlines
“BAB Spring Conferences are outstanding in terms of content, organisation and high level participation. I have never failed to be impressed by the calibre of the speakers and have found the whole experience very worthwhile.”
Christopher Fraser OBE BNY Mellon
BritishAmerican Business conferences are among the highlights of our events calendar and provide delegates with a programme of high-level business discussions. We do hope that you will join us and our expected audience of senior executives to gain valuable business insights and to take advantage of the valuable networking opportunities.
Previous Spring Conferences:
Our Spring Conference in 2013 was on “Business and Innovation: The Future, The Finance, The Talent”. Please see below for photos of this conference.